1) Reduce!
-Bottle Water: I got this idea from other website for the intention of saving $$$. Tap water might not be the best option, so I bought a water pitcher filter, save money and reduce the plastic gallons of water I used to buy and recycle. But then, what I can do with the filter? Here how to recyle (if Brita):
Where to recycle Britas filters?
http://www.filterforgood.com/
http://www.brita.com/support/filter-recycling/
2) Reuse!
-Bowls: Before you throw something to the trash can, think: Can I reuse this? Butter bowls, bottled juice, bottled water are some of the things I have reused.
-- Butter bowls: when done, fill with water and soap, shake, and leave it cover for couple of days, then rinse and the soap have cut the greasy butter off your new reusable bowls for food storage.
--Bottled juice: when done, fill with a little bit of water and a drop of soap, shake and rinse. Then next time you want to enjoy the fruity taste of juice, go to the frozen section of your favorite grocery store and get the 8 oz. concentrated juice. Poor in the juice and 3 of the 8oz. fill with water.
3) Recycle!
Here some pictures of my new recycling center. I reused some boxes, white paper and some colorful paper my roommate got at a store. So no more excuses for an ugly recycling.
No comments:
Post a Comment